Saturday, September 13, 2008

To my Spoiler...

Potter Name: Cassandra ZeHorrid

Rav ID: cassandrazehorrid

I am allergic to: milk, nuts, almonds and snakes...

Pets that I have: Except J ;-) two dogs living at my parents house...

My favorite yarn: Hard question... Wool or Acrylic... or a mix...

If you are a Ravenclaw, do you prefer the film colors or the book colors? Like them both... Bronze is cool but maybe hard to find in knitting yarn... so it doesn't really matter ;)

My favorite flavor: I'm a woman so ofcourse CHOCOLATE!!!

My favorite holiday: Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas: Christmas!!!


I would like to receive a: (Sock kit, scarf kit or yarn dyeing kit): Sock or Scarf kit

List your favorite brand of needles or hooks, including size and length: I don't have any favourite brand, have inherrited everything from my mother... but I never use "ordinary long" needles... Either use dubble-pointed or circular needles...


Is there a brand that you are dying to try?: Would like to try plastic circular needles. Have a pattern for a shawl were I need 5.5 mm very loooooong circular needle...

I've participated in HSKS: (How many times have you participated in HSKS swaps?) This is my first time in any swap at all...

Do you have a birthday during this swap? If so which day?: Have my birthday in January... so no...

Do you want to know anything else about me just send me an email...

Peace Out!

No comments: