Thursday, November 27, 2008
The little cute owl arrived with yarn in silver and blue, needles, the size I needed, a small slipper for my keys, candy, jam, a knitting bobbin set and a kettlewarmer... I think it is called a kettlewarmer... I put it on my coffee pan and it looks really cute... it isn't something that is usually used here in Sweden but it is really nice...
I couldn't be happier...
And one more thing...
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
After finnishing Harry Potter and the Half-blood prince I finally could persuade my Owl Nemo to fly to London with the package to Anna Meriweather...
Hopefully he will not get lost but fly as fast as he can and spoile her...
And I hope she like some of the stuff I packed for her...
Thursday, November 13, 2008
2. What does Luna say floated into Harry's ear when he was in the train car that supposedly caused him to lose focus?
3. How much do the primary Apparition lessons cost?
d. 12 galleons
4. What is Professor Merrythought's first name?
5. What Hogwarts club was Eileen Prince captain of?
b. Gobstones Club
6. Who is head of the Goblin Liaison office?
b. Dirk Cresswell
7. Mrs. Weasley offers Fleur a goblin-made tiara for the wedding with Bill. What family member is currently in possession of the tiara?
a. Aunt Muriel
8. How many points does Snape take from Gryffindor for Harry's late arrival and muggle attire?
9. When Profressory Slughorn first meets Hermione, he asks her whether she is related to Hector Dagworth-Granger. What society did Dgworth-Granger found?
d. The Most Extraordinary Society of Potioneers
10. Which of these describes Golpalott's Third Law?
d. The antidote for a blended poison will be equal to more than the sum of the antidotes for each of the separtea components
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Have been in the forrest all weekend... played with my parents, grandparents, aunts, oncles and cousins... It has been wonderful...
I've been able to knit three hats to some of my dear friends... I really like knitting hats... It is quick and funny and wonderful! Loving it!
Came home tonight finding a email saying that we have to post by saturday night to be able to mark in the calender that it is for the week... didn't know that so I'm really really sorry if I screw things up for you other Ravenclaws... It'll never happen again...
Have to go to sleep now...
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
1. What security question does Mr. Weasley ask Mrs. Weasley before he enters the Burrow?
What is the answer?
- What do you like me to call you when we are alone together?
2. What two names does Mrs. Cole call Dumbledore when she takes him to see Tom Riddle at the orphanage?
Mr. Dumberton and Dunderbore
3.What is the name of Ginny's Pygmy Puff?
4. What three D's are needed for apparating?
Destination, Determination, Deliberation
5. What spell did Harry perform when he was attacked by Dementors?
Expecto Patronum (Patronus Charm)
6. Who did an arrow salute at Dumbledore's funeral?
7. What did Dumbledore set on fire to prove to Tom Riddle that he was a wizard?
8. What Christmas present did Kreacher give Harry?
A large number of maggots
9. What is on top of the Weasleys' Christmas tree?
A stupified garden gnome painted gold stuffed into a miniature tutu with small wings glued to its back
10. What was the most popular item at Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes?
11. Why did Harry threaten to kick Ron off the Griffindor Quidditch team?
Ron became an aggressive jerk and took his anger out on Ginny and the rest of the team which made Demelza cry...
12. What happens if you break an Unbreakable Vow?
13. Who did Hermoine go to Slughorn's party with?
14. Who is Mrs. Weasley's favorite singer?
15. Who are the only two people who know the full contents of the prophecy made about Harry and Lord Voldemort?
Harry and Dumbledore
Friday, October 24, 2008
This is me and my niece Selma... She is 9 months old and the cutest girl ever... It is me that have knitted the sweater for her... It took me a year... I started when my sister was pregnant and now it is finnished... It is also a pair of socks, mittens and a hat... but I have to ship them... to her...
... I missed the quidditch match but I saw that the Ravenclaws catched it... SOAR!!! Nice work boys and girls...
... These are my two lovely monsters...
They really like eachother and are playing a game... The one to the right is Frej, he is 4 months in this picture and the one to the left is Axa, my little baby-girl that is 5 years old... Axa is like a real big sister to Frej and here she shows that she is really really fed up with his childish behaviour... Cute isn't it?
... Else there isn't much happening in my life... Almost got drunk on champange at work today... we were celebrating that a friend got an article accepted for publishing and champange is really nice...
Now I have to do something... don't know what... but something...
Thursday, October 16, 2008
2. What drink does Romilda Vane try to give Harry?
c. Pumpkin Juice
d. Elf-Made Wine
3. What is the name of the person who heads the Holyhead Harpies?
a. Gwenog Smith
b. Gwenog Jones
c. Glen Jones
d. Glen Smith
4. How many ‘Exceeds Expectation’ grades does Harry receive in his O.W.L’s?
5. What is Professor Sughorn’s favorite candy?
a. Cockroach Clusters
b. Sherbet Lemon
c. Acid Pops
d. Crystallized Pineapple
6. What tattoo is Harry reported to have on his chest?
b. Blast Ended Skrewt
7. What color robes do the staff at the Weasley’s shop wear?
c. Royal Blue
8. What is the man outside Flourish and Blotts selling?
9. How much is the skull, which Hermione enquires about at Borgin and Burkes, worth?
a. 9 Galleons
b. 18 Galleons
c. 16 Galleons
d. 12 Galleons
10. What are Professor Slughorn’s initials?
Monday, October 13, 2008
WW = Weekend Work...
I've knitted a hat this weekend, I love hats and I love knitting patterns from knitty ;)
This is Bloody Stupid Johnson... it is really asymmetric and but it is somehow symmetric anyway... I really love it... ;)
Had some problems adding the braid, but as a really smart Ravenclaw I solved the problem and soared through it...
Hope all you other Ravenclaws have had as nice weekend as me...
Thursday, October 9, 2008
I will soon go to work... but first I will buy some more things to my spoilee and have lunch... I'm working from home so to say... ;)
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Hope you other cuties in my dorm have been able to post some pictures... I'm cheering for you...
I have to tell you all... I AM FINNISHED!!!
I have finnished my hand-made stuff for my spoilee so now it is just to shop some small things and then catch a big owl that can carry it over to London... or is it to early to send the packages just yet? Anyone now?
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
1. What potion has the strange side effects of excessive singing and nose-tweaking?
Elixer of Euphoria
2. What ingredient can be used to counteract the effect of the above side effects?
3. How much can you get for Acromantula venom?
100 galleons a pint
4. What is the most powerful love potion in the world?
5. What antidote does Harry use to help Ron when he is poisoned by Madam Rosmerta's finest mead?
6. How does Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes' Owl Order Service get their potions past the security at Hogwarts to their customers?
They switch bottles
7. What did Draco Malfoy make in Potions class when Professor Slughorn assigned them to make something amusing?
A Hiccupping Solution
8. What spells will not work in an area affected by Instant Darkness Powder?
Lumos and Incendio
9. What are the ingredients for the Draught of Living Death?
Wormwood, Asphodel, Valerian Roots and a single Sopophorous Bean
10. How much will unicorn tail hair fetch?
10 Galleons a hair
1. Do you prefer to knit or crochet?
2. What is your favorite weight yarn to knit/crochet with?
It doesn’t really matter… But not to thick… Superfine or fine maybe.
3. What fiber contents do you most like to knit/crochet with? What fiber contents do you dislike knitting/crocheting with?
I knit with everything… Doesn’t really matter… but not like to knit things you are supposed to wear that leave fuzzy marks…
4. How many complete pair of socks have you knit/crochet?
Hmm… a lot? Three this last week…
5. What is your favorite item to knit/crochet?
Socks, hats and mittens…
6. What is your favorite treat?
7. Do you drink coffee, tea, or both?
8. Do you have an online wish list? If so, where?
9. How many Ravelry groups are you in?
10. Is there any special item you have been really wanting, but can't find in your local area?
No… You can order everything online… ;)
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
c. Emmeline Vance
2. What animal does Bellatrix Lestrange kill when she and her sister, Narcissa, are going to see Professor Snape?
3. What time does Professor Dumbledore collect Harry from Privet Drive?
b. 11 p.m.
4. What did Professor Slughorn transform into when he was trying to hide from Harry and Professor Dumbledore?
a. An armchair
5. What grade did Harry get for Herbology?
a. E – Exceeds Expectation
6. Herbert Chorley, the Prime Minister’s Junior Minster, has been entertaining the public by impersonating which animal?
b. A duck
7. What is Professor Sprout’s first name?
8. What is Dumbledore’s idea of ‘a few words’?
d. nitwit, oddment, blubber and tweak
9. Who is Marcus Belby’s famous uncle?
10. What is Snape’s mother’s name?
b. Eileen Prince
Sunday, September 21, 2008
What other people would thought about taking a big f***ing snake were there are a lot of people, including me?
Me and J were standing chatting with some friends of his and two peoples carrying a big fucking snake went past us... I thought I would faint... It was really scary, you know when I'm allergic to snakes and all...
And the strangest thing was that people went and asked questions about the snake... but me and J went away... you know, don't want to be sick and all... ;)
Finnished the first thing for my spoilee today... and I am really satisfied with the results and I would like to post pictures... but I can't.. because what will happen if Anna sees them?
Now I have to run... knitting and listening to HP and the deathly hallows...
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
I should go to sleep but it is sooo much to do...
I've moved into my dorm room that I share with Wisteria, Minerva and Chrysta... and carrying all that stuff and trying to fit into the closet wasn't easy...
But lovely little Vinga (our house-elf... will call her Vinga until further notice) came and helped me... I really love that little elf... she allways helps me to keep my stuff organized...
I attended the feast tonight... or in the afternoon over seas... it was really nice and a lot of people... a lot of them seems to be at least second years... but it's nice anyway...
Since I left the party... and was heading to bed... I've been looking around for stuff to my Spoilee... It's a lot out there and I have to plan and fix so the package will be ready to be sent soon... Have to buy stuff, create the thing she will get and then wrap it and send it... I love it!!!
I'm so excited to see if she likes what I will send her... And if I like what my spoiler send me...
Maybe I can use Vinga for a agent 007 assignment and spy on my "monster cuddler"...
We will see what will happens...
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Rav ID: cassandrazehorrid
I am allergic to: milk, nuts, almonds and snakes...
Pets that I have: Except J ;-) two dogs living at my parents house...
My favorite yarn: Hard question... Wool or Acrylic... or a mix...
If you are a Ravenclaw, do you prefer the film colors or the book colors? Like them both... Bronze is cool but maybe hard to find in knitting yarn... so it doesn't really matter ;)
My favorite flavor: I'm a woman so ofcourse CHOCOLATE!!!
My favorite holiday: Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas: Christmas!!!
I would like to receive a: (Sock kit, scarf kit or yarn dyeing kit): Sock or Scarf kit
List your favorite brand of needles or hooks, including size and length: I don't have any favourite brand, have inherrited everything from my mother... but I never use "ordinary long" needles... Either use dubble-pointed or circular needles...
Is there a brand that you are dying to try?: Would like to try plastic circular needles. Have a pattern for a shawl were I need 5.5 mm very loooooong circular needle...
I've participated in HSKS: (How many times have you participated in HSKS swaps?) This is my first time in any swap at all...
Do you have a birthday during this swap? If so which day?: Have my birthday in January... so no...
Do you want to know anything else about me just send me an email...
Friday, September 12, 2008
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
... that the swapping stuff will start
... to begin with my secret package
... to begin to play
... to have the password for my commonroom so I can play with my Ravenclaw friends
... to be a real witch!
... be a rich girl ;)
... a lot of more things
Monday, September 8, 2008
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
I'm a big fan of Harry Potter and knitting so what could be better than a Harry Potter inspired knit swap... so hopefully I will be able to join the Hogwarts Sock Kit Swap in the beginning of September...
Keep your fingers crossed for me!!!
Ms. Ze Horrid