Tuesday, September 16, 2008

23:37

The clock is now 23:37 and I'm reeeeally tired...
I should go to sleep but it is sooo much to do...
I've moved into my dorm room that I share with Wisteria, Minerva and Chrysta... and carrying all that stuff and trying to fit into the closet wasn't easy...
But lovely little Vinga (our house-elf... will call her Vinga until further notice) came and helped me... I really love that little elf... she allways helps me to keep my stuff organized...

I attended the feast tonight... or in the afternoon over seas... it was really nice and a lot of people... a lot of them seems to be at least second years... but it's nice anyway...

Since I left the party... and was heading to bed... I've been looking around for stuff to my Spoilee... It's a lot out there and I have to plan and fix so the package will be ready to be sent soon... Have to buy stuff, create the thing she will get and then wrap it and send it... I love it!!!

I'm so excited to see if she likes what I will send her... And if I like what my spoiler send me...
Maybe I can use Vinga for a agent 007 assignment and spy on my "monster cuddler"...
We will see what will happens...

Peace Out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no you won't! Have you not heard how many houseelves get eaten bu curious puppies all the time. You will not dare expose that sweet little creature to the dangers of spying on me, will you?

Cassandra ZeHorrid said...

Suse: Vinga is tooo smart for your monsters... She is so skilled that you can't even imaging... but I think I'll wait and see what you send me...