Thursday, November 27, 2008
The little cute owl arrived with yarn in silver and blue, needles, the size I needed, a small slipper for my keys, candy, jam, a knitting bobbin set and a kettlewarmer... I think it is called a kettlewarmer... I put it on my coffee pan and it looks really cute... it isn't something that is usually used here in Sweden but it is really nice...
I couldn't be happier...
And one more thing...
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
After finnishing Harry Potter and the Half-blood prince I finally could persuade my Owl Nemo to fly to London with the package to Anna Meriweather...
Hopefully he will not get lost but fly as fast as he can and spoile her...
And I hope she like some of the stuff I packed for her...
Thursday, November 13, 2008
2. What does Luna say floated into Harry's ear when he was in the train car that supposedly caused him to lose focus?
3. How much do the primary Apparition lessons cost?
d. 12 galleons
4. What is Professor Merrythought's first name?
5. What Hogwarts club was Eileen Prince captain of?
b. Gobstones Club
6. Who is head of the Goblin Liaison office?
b. Dirk Cresswell
7. Mrs. Weasley offers Fleur a goblin-made tiara for the wedding with Bill. What family member is currently in possession of the tiara?
a. Aunt Muriel
8. How many points does Snape take from Gryffindor for Harry's late arrival and muggle attire?
9. When Profressory Slughorn first meets Hermione, he asks her whether she is related to Hector Dagworth-Granger. What society did Dgworth-Granger found?
d. The Most Extraordinary Society of Potioneers
10. Which of these describes Golpalott's Third Law?
d. The antidote for a blended poison will be equal to more than the sum of the antidotes for each of the separtea components
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Have been in the forrest all weekend... played with my parents, grandparents, aunts, oncles and cousins... It has been wonderful...
I've been able to knit three hats to some of my dear friends... I really like knitting hats... It is quick and funny and wonderful! Loving it!
Came home tonight finding a email saying that we have to post by saturday night to be able to mark in the calender that it is for the week... didn't know that so I'm really really sorry if I screw things up for you other Ravenclaws... It'll never happen again...
Have to go to sleep now...
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
1. What security question does Mr. Weasley ask Mrs. Weasley before he enters the Burrow?
What is the answer?
- What do you like me to call you when we are alone together?
2. What two names does Mrs. Cole call Dumbledore when she takes him to see Tom Riddle at the orphanage?
Mr. Dumberton and Dunderbore
3.What is the name of Ginny's Pygmy Puff?
4. What three D's are needed for apparating?
Destination, Determination, Deliberation
5. What spell did Harry perform when he was attacked by Dementors?
Expecto Patronum (Patronus Charm)
6. Who did an arrow salute at Dumbledore's funeral?
7. What did Dumbledore set on fire to prove to Tom Riddle that he was a wizard?
8. What Christmas present did Kreacher give Harry?
A large number of maggots
9. What is on top of the Weasleys' Christmas tree?
A stupified garden gnome painted gold stuffed into a miniature tutu with small wings glued to its back
10. What was the most popular item at Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes?
11. Why did Harry threaten to kick Ron off the Griffindor Quidditch team?
Ron became an aggressive jerk and took his anger out on Ginny and the rest of the team which made Demelza cry...
12. What happens if you break an Unbreakable Vow?
13. Who did Hermoine go to Slughorn's party with?
14. Who is Mrs. Weasley's favorite singer?
15. Who are the only two people who know the full contents of the prophecy made about Harry and Lord Voldemort?
Harry and Dumbledore
Friday, October 24, 2008
This is me and my niece Selma... She is 9 months old and the cutest girl ever... It is me that have knitted the sweater for her... It took me a year... I started when my sister was pregnant and now it is finnished... It is also a pair of socks, mittens and a hat... but I have to ship them... to her...
... I missed the quidditch match but I saw that the Ravenclaws catched it... SOAR!!! Nice work boys and girls...
... These are my two lovely monsters...
They really like eachother and are playing a game... The one to the right is Frej, he is 4 months in this picture and the one to the left is Axa, my little baby-girl that is 5 years old... Axa is like a real big sister to Frej and here she shows that she is really really fed up with his childish behaviour... Cute isn't it?
... Else there isn't much happening in my life... Almost got drunk on champange at work today... we were celebrating that a friend got an article accepted for publishing and champange is really nice...
Now I have to do something... don't know what... but something...
Thursday, October 16, 2008
2. What drink does Romilda Vane try to give Harry?
c. Pumpkin Juice
d. Elf-Made Wine
3. What is the name of the person who heads the Holyhead Harpies?
a. Gwenog Smith
b. Gwenog Jones
c. Glen Jones
d. Glen Smith
4. How many ‘Exceeds Expectation’ grades does Harry receive in his O.W.L’s?
5. What is Professor Sughorn’s favorite candy?
a. Cockroach Clusters
b. Sherbet Lemon
c. Acid Pops
d. Crystallized Pineapple
6. What tattoo is Harry reported to have on his chest?
b. Blast Ended Skrewt
7. What color robes do the staff at the Weasley’s shop wear?
c. Royal Blue
8. What is the man outside Flourish and Blotts selling?
9. How much is the skull, which Hermione enquires about at Borgin and Burkes, worth?
a. 9 Galleons
b. 18 Galleons
c. 16 Galleons
d. 12 Galleons
10. What are Professor Slughorn’s initials?