Sunday, September 21, 2008

Slytherins!

I saw what have had to be Slytherins downtown yesterday...
What other people would thought about taking a big f***ing snake were there are a lot of people, including me?

Me and J were standing chatting with some friends of his and two peoples carrying a big fucking snake went past us... I thought I would faint... It was really scary, you know when I'm allergic to snakes and all...

And the strangest thing was that people went and asked questions about the snake... but me and J went away... you know, don't want to be sick and all... ;)

Finnished the first thing for my spoilee today... and I am really satisfied with the results and I would like to post pictures... but I can't.. because what will happen if Anna sees them?

Now I have to run... knitting and listening to HP and the deathly hallows...

Peace Out!

No comments: